- February 23, 2015
- Posted by: Vincent Sarullo
- Category: Fund Administration, Fund of Funds, One Page Summaries, Tax Liens
TOWER Fund of Funds Service Snapshot:
- Team of Accounting and Finance Professionals Servicing your Fund of Funds
- Investor Subs/Reds Processing
- Continual AML/KYC Compliance
- Treasury Services
- Underlying Investment Data Aggregation and Reconciliation
- Investee Fund Terms Monitoring (lock-ups, liquidity, notice periods, etc.)
- NAV Calculations (monthly/quarterly)
- Prepare GAAP/IFRS Financials and Liaise with Auditors
- US Tax Return and K-1 Preparation
- Web Based Reporting
Why an Administrator?
A fund administrator serves as an independent third party that protects the interests of investors and alleviates the fund manager of many of the operational functions of running an investment fund.
- Build Credibility with Investors and Prospects
- Save Time, Energy and Resources
- Reduce your Audit and Tax Preparation Fees
- Strengthen your Internal Controls
- Stay on Top of Compliance
- Deploy Best Practices
About Tower Fund Services
Tower Fund Services is a third-party administrator offering a full spectrum of tailored outsourced solutions for hedge funds, funds of funds, separate managed accounts, multi-manager platforms, private equity, venture capital, tax lien, and real estate funds. Its suite of services includes fund startup, accounting, valuation, reporting and tax services to alternative investment managers in all strategies and structures.