Decades of Valuable Industry Experience
Senior management and staff bring decades of experience from the fund industry.
You will have a direct point of contact to help will aspects of your fund needs.
We optimize technology to offer competitive prices.
Tower alleviates fund managers of many of the operational burdens of running an investment fund.
We support a diverse range of clients and strategies.
All of our clients benefit from our expert attention, service, and technology.
- Hedge Funds 53%
- PE/VC 17%
- Crypto 12%
- Real Estate 8%
- Direct Lending 9%
- Fund of Funds 2%
Our clients span the United States and the world.
Other client locations outside the United States include: Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom.
Tower Opens Its Doors
- Tower opened its doors for business on January 1
- Founding partners working from their home offices in Lincroft, NJ and Miami, FL
- Finished the year with 1 employee and 7 clients.
Red Bank, NJ Office Opens & Continued Expansion
- Moved operations into new office space in Red Bank, NJ on January 1
- Finished the year with 6 employees and 20 clients
- Finished the year with 9 employees and 35 clients
- Doubled office size in June by taking adjacent office, now occupying half the floor.
- Finished the year with 12 employees and 65 clients
Poised for Expansion
- Exited the real estate tax lien business
- Initiated Cryptocurrency fund administration services
- Finished the year with 12 employees and 105 clients
Keep Moving Forward
- Steady growth across all fund strategies
- 14 employees and 127 clients
Great Starts and Moves
- Fully transitioned to our proprietary software LION
- Moved into our new offices located at the Headquarters Building of Fort Monmouth Army base.
Improvise, Adapt and Overcome
- Seamlessly transitioned all staff to a Work from Home environment utilizing our fully web based systems platform.
- Hired our first Florida based staff
- Exceeded a milestone of over $1 billion in Assets Under Administration.