We alleviate fund managers of many of the operational burdens of running an investment fund.
Tower Fund Services is a premier third party administrator for all alternative fund types. We strive to achieve results that exceed your expectations. We are committed to providing outstanding service with accessibility, efficiency, and responsiveness. We take a genuine interest in you, understand your objectives, and deliver innovative solutions.
Our technology system is a fully integrated portfolio accounting, transfer agency and general ledger system. We comprehend the magnitude of staying ahead of the curve with industry standards. We strive to contribute to our communities by providing reliable and worthwhile services. We promote active involvement, both as a company and individually, to improve society as a whole.
Tower Service Snapshot:
- Team of Accounting and Finance Professionals Servicing your Fund
- Investor Subs/Reds Processing
- Continual AML Compliance
- Treasury Services
- Underlying Investment Data Aggregation and Reconciliation
- Investee Fund Terms Monitoring (lock-ups, liquidity, notice periods, etc.)
- NAV Calculations (monthly/quarterly)
- Prepare GAAP/IFRS Financials and Liaise with Auditors
- Web Based Reporting
Our culture is based on an unwavering belief in integrity and fairness. We approach every relationship with the utmost respect and dignity. We value long-term relationships with those who share our values.
Why an Administrator?
A fund administrator serves as an independent third party that protects the interests of investors and alleviates the fund manager of many of the operational functions of running an investment fund.
- Have a Responsive Team Focused on You
- Save Time, Energy and Resources
- Reduce your Audit and Tax Preparation Fees
- Strengthen your Internal Controls
- Stay on Top of Compliance
- Deploy Best Practices